After a surprise storm, you find serious hail or wind damage to your roof and maybe even to your home’s siding. Call M & M Exteriors first – before you call your Home Insurance provider. We can come out quickly to assess damages, take photos for your documentation, and we can even provide emergency tarping and cover to prevent further damage. The insurance claims process can seem daunting, but we have worked with most insurers and understand how important it is to have a Roofing Contractor that knows how to work together with your Insurance Company.
Here’s a guide to the process that we see most often.
- You call the General Contractors who specialize in Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Windows and Doors. That’s us, M&M Exteriors, LLC. Licensed and Insured.
- Very soon, you will meet with a member of our professional roofing contractor team who will perform a full storm damage inspection of your home. All damage is photographed and documented. They will also provide emergency, temporary tarping (waterproofing) if needed.
- Then we help you call your insurance company to report the damages to your home.
- We will come to your home again to meet with your insurance claims adjuster to make sure that they have all of the necessary documentation and information.
- Once damages and repairs have been finalized by the adjuster, we will sit down with you to review the scope of work provided by your insurance.
- We will schedule and begin your repair work in a timely manner and our team will continue to guide you through the process, providing regular communication and updates as repairs are made.
- We will keep you informed and involved during the entire process.