Standing seam metal roofing gives your house a traditional, classy look.
Metal roofing is on the wish list for many homeowners and prospective buyers.
M & M Exteriors has upgraded many customers from asphalt shingles to standing metal seam or flat panel seam roofs. Often referred to as a “tin roof” or “tin roofing”, modern metal roofs are usually not made of tin.
Why We Love Metal Roofing Options:
- Longevity – Usually 40-100 Years depending on the materials
- Minimal Maintenance
- Energy Efficient – reflect the suns UV and infrared light rays
- Sustain wind gusts up to 140 mph depending on materials
- Will not corrode or crack
- Impact resistant depending on materials
- Safety – Will not spark and ignite into flames from fire or lightening
- Environmentally Friendly – Most are made from 25-95% recycled content and then are usually 100% recyclable at the end of their life
Metal Roofing that M & M Exteriors Installs:
- Steel (Galvanized, Galvalume & Weathering)
Where We Install Metal Roofing:
- Residential Homes
- Almost Everywhere!
Metal Roofing Services Provided:
- Free Inspections
- Free Estimates
- Consultation Services
- Assistance With Storm Damage Insurance Claims
- Temporary/Emergency Tarping or Waterproofing
- Metal Roofing Repairs
- Complete Replacements
- Roof Ventilation